New Safety Procedures- COVID-19
.Our community and families remain our priority We can't wait to be together to train and learn. Please help us by following these additional safety guidelines.
We are officially in Phase 2 and OPEN for a reduced number of class offerings at both Bellingham and Lynden Campuses. You can search and sign up for what classes offerings we have through your parent portal.
We are continuing to exercise safe practices to keep everyone safe and healthy! There are new procedures when you come to the gym. At this time all parent viewing areas are closed to decrease the amount of people we have in the gym.
Please help us keep everyone safe by following these steps:
- Upon arrival, park in our parking lot and walk your child to their door of assigned entrance. Follow the social distancing markers laid out
- Complete your child's health screen at the check in area
- If you know your child is ill in any way, keep them home!
- If you or your child has any of the following please stay home and notify us immediately:
- Fever of over 100 degrees
- Cough, shortness of breath
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting or rash
- Been exposed to COVID19 in the past 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID19 in the past 14 days
- Gym participants will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival and as they leave
- Your child will be given a designated area and color dot, with number, to wait on for their instructor, we are practicing social spacing throughout the gym.
- At this time we are not running classes for those under the age of 5 years old, we anticipate these younger classes will begin in July once we move into Phase 3.
- For pick up: please arrive at your designated time and wait for your child to exit. Gym participants will be released from the gym one at a time once we confirm their Parent or Guardian is present to pick them up
- All NCGA Staff will wear face coverings, during Phase 2. Gym participants are not required to wear face coverings
- No one, other than NCGA Staff, are allowed in the gym prior to arrival time, and we ask that you help us to ensure a smooth transition by being on time for drop off and pick up
Thanks for your continued support, we look forward to seeing you