Preschool Open Gyms and 5+ Are Running!
- Open gym is an opportunity for individual or parent assisted free time in the gym monitored by NCGA staff.
- Open gyms are by drop in; parent must sign a waiver before students will be allowed to participate.
- Preschool Open Gym: crawlers - pre-k; parent participation is required.
- 5+ open gym: school age (kindergarten and up); parents are not required to stay.
- Adult open gym (18+): this class is designed for adults at the beginner/intermediate level who want to develop their tumbling abilities, receive a well-balanced cardio/strength/flexibility workout, and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals!
** For most current pricing, log into your parent portal and browse offerings **